segunda-feira, 15 de junho de 2009

texto


Footprints
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed that he was walking along the beach with the Lord, and he began to see scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to him and other the Lord.
He noticed that sometimes along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints, and that it happened exactly when he was having some kind of trouble.
This really bothered him and he asked the Lord about it, “Lord, why did you leave me when I needed you most? I can’t understand why you left me in times of trouble. Exactly when I needed you near me, you were not there”.
The Lord answered him, “My son, my precious child, I love you and I never left you. When you were in trouble, during the hard times of your life, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then I carried you”.
Questões
1- Sobre o que fala o texto?
2- Qualé o tema principal do texto?
3- Descreva o que aconteceu.
4- Qual a mensagem que você tirou do texto?
5- Relacione o texto com a atualidade.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário