sexta-feira, 17 de julho de 2009

Eating habits

For breakfast, I usually have cereal and milk and a piece of fruit - an apple or a banana. If I wake up really hungry then I’ll also have a piece of bread with jam on it. Sometimes I’ll have eggs, an omelet with cheese and maybe ham. And if I’m late for class, I’ll just have a cup of coffee.
I don’t have a lot of time in between classes this semester, so for lunch I will typically grab something quick to eat, like a slice of pizza. Or a sandwich, either turkey or bacon with lettuce and tomatoes. Despite the junk food at lunch time, I try to keep healthy by having another piece of fruit or a granola bar for a snack in the middle of the afternoon.
Dinner is my favorite meal, and it’s usually when I eat the most. I love pasta, so I’ll often have ravioli or lasagna. Once in a while I will eat chicken with a side of potatoes or spinach. I always have ice-cream after dinner. Chocolate or vanilla, these are my favorites.

Um comentário:

  1. Rodrigo:
    Tudo bem? Estou aqui de visita; seu blog está ótimo. Abraços.

    ResponderExcluir